vendredi 16 mai 2014

All Black

Hi There...
It has been a long week and thank God it is Friday.
for today's outfit I choosed to wear this tight dress from Mango. I like the details of the dress, the design at the back. It really fits my shape and lately I have been more encline to put clothes that highlight my curves.
 
I must admit that women like the Kardashians, Sophia Vergara or JLO have really help women to be more confident with their curves. More and more, we tend not to be shy about that and I believe confidence is the key to a great look, a great mind, and a great day.


I am completely in luv this bag from Nastygal, and at time I like to put tones of slim bracelets like these ones from Aldo.
 
I completed the look with these pumps from Mango



Let me know what you think about the look.

Xo.

Dress - Mango
Shoes - Mango
Bag - Nastygal
jewelries - Aldo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire