mercredi 14 mai 2014

Peplum on Boyfriend Jeans

Endless Chic.
 
Before I could not think of boyfriend Jeans as a chic oufit.
 
Victoria beckham completely changed that "préjugé' of mine.
I love her way of pairing them with a classy shirt and a pair of stilettos, and the whole is just so chic!
But I must admit that she is always chic. some women are just like that. look at Eva longoria, same thing. Even when they do their groceries shopping or their gym, it is SOMETHING.
I really want to know how they do. Is it that they have the perfectt body shape? or maybe that all their wardrobe has been perfectly selected by the bests? well i think one of the secret is also about knowing what suits you best, the perfect outfit for your body shape...
 
Coming back to Boyfriends Jeans this is how I choosed to style these ones.
 
 

 
I paired these Pair of boyfriend Jeans form MAngo, with this amaizing Peplum top from the brand Sinequanone. to complete the look I added these pumps from River Island and this white cluth from Guess




Let me know what you think about this outfit choice.

Xo.

Top: Sinequanone
Jeans: Mango
Shoes: River Island
Clutch: Guess

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire