lundi 19 mai 2014

Red Crop Top and Pencil Skirt

 
Hello world, i hope you guys had an amaizing week-end, wherever you were.
I spent mine in a lovely beach resort in the north of Mauritius "Le Mauricia", my head is still full of lovely images, and i am still dreaming about my stay...
Speaking about dreams, today I am introducing to you guys my dream, a dream that i am trying to bring to reality, "KARAMELLE".
KARAMELLE is a ready to wear collection made up of amaizing fabric print from Africa. It is all about young, sexy, fresh and trendy women outfit. It is a long standing project on which i am working and very soon i hope you guys will be able to rock the clothes from the brand.
 
Today i am wearing a Red Crop Top from the brand, with a pencil skirt from Forever 21, Mango Pumps and another satchel from Nastygal.
 
I am a complete fan of the outfit Crop Top + Pencil skirt, i think it is sexy and chic, and it gives to the "silhouette" a nice shape.
 
Let me know what you think of the outfit
 
 
Xo.
 






Top : KARAMELLE
Skirt: FOREVER 21
Shoes: MANGO
Bag: NASTYGAL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire